My Lovely Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

Fairy Happy Coral

Hello!

It's the weekend and I'm busy creating, but I thought I would drop in to share this little sweetie with you.

I went all summer pastel on this one, using my Distress Markers to colour in one of the faeries from the Fairy Happy stamp set and some MFT Premium Dye Inks to create the blended background.

I stamped the sentiment from the same set, in Versafine underneath my blending and some flight paths for my insects and then  cut out my coloured images with the matching die-namics, and popped them up with a little foam tape.

I made a top folding vertical A2 size card base from some Coral Crush Cardstock, and then cut a piece of Plaid Patterns paper pack with a rectangle die from Blueprints 20, and adhered that at an angle to my card base. Than I adhered my blended panel to that at an angle.

I finished off with a few sequins in matching colours.

Thank you so much for visiting me today, I'll be back tomorrow with some more inspiration for you.




1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx