My Lovely Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

Celebrate at The Ribbon Girl

Hello!

No CASE a card Monday today for the same reason I had no Saturday Spotlight, but normal service should be resumed on those next week.

For those of you who use Instagram, I'm now posting my work there regularly and plan to start posting regular works in progress for those who like to see how things come together.

You can find me on Instagram here.

Today I'm sharing a pretty card made with lots of goodies from The Ribbon Girl


I started with a square white card base and some pages from the Heart Painted pack, cut to size and distressed with my Tim Holtz distressing tool. I didn't ink the edges today as I wanted to keep it light and clean looking.

I arranged my cheesecloth on the layers and adhered the layers of paper and cheesecloth in place.
I'd found a chipboard wreath that had been in my stash for a long time and painted it with some liquid pearls to brighten it a little and give it some sheen.

I cut the celebrate die from Whimsy Stamps Smiles/Happy/Celebrate word die set, four times in pink cardstock and layered and glued them together and then cut a fishtail banner from Vellum and carefully adhered the die cut word on top.

I glued my wreath to my top layer and arranged my flowers and sentiment until I was happy and then glued them in place. I finished with a few scattered self adhesive pearls.

I've listed all the products I used from The Ribbon Girl below, with links.

Self Adhesive Ivory Pearls
Liquid Pearls White Opal

That's all for today, it's back to work for me tomorrow, and it's going to be a busy week,  but at least it's only a 4 day one!

Thanks for visiting.


5 comments:

  1. So so pretty! Your floral arrangement is gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I just love all the details!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Linda! Love the way you roll the paper on your distressed edges, it looks so soft and pretty. That little finishing touch that takes your creations to the next level! Beautiful papers and stunning blooms. A truly delish card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx