My Lovely Followers

Saturday 29 April 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Bunny Balloon

Hello!
No spotlight Saturday from me this week as I'm trying to catch up with other posts and clear some of the projects in my draft folder also. So today I'm sharing a sweet little shaker card using the new Bunny Balloon stamp from Whimsy's Kirsten Winkelbauer collection.

I paired this with the Big Balloon Celebrations die set to add a fun shaker element and the balloon string and Celebrate sentiment are from the Big Balloon Celebrations clear stamp set.

The white rectangle is cut with one of the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies.




I've coloured her with my distress ink markers using Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord and Mustard Seed.

The background paper is Maja Design,Vintage Spring Basics.
Sequins are a mix of Viola from Little Things by Lucy and Sunshine Mix from Simon Says Stamp.

That's all from me for today, thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shaker card. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Linda, I love shaker cards and this is a beauty. The sweet image is coloured so beautifully too with Distress Inks which I have yet to try - it's on my (long) list of things to try :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx