My Lovely Followers

Sunday 2 April 2017

Sending Love

Morning!

It's time for a new challenge over at The Ribbon Girls' blog, and as I missed my own team's 'Any Image' challenge in March (I won't be sorry to see the back of March, it's been exhausting!), I thought I'd join in with a DT make for this month's Card Challenge also.

So this is my make. 
I made a 5.75'' by 5.75'' ivory card base and used some lovely papers from the Lemoncraft House of Roses pad, which I inked with Walnut Stain DI and distressed.

I painted the chipboard frame with some liquid pearls to give it a lovely shimmer and shine, though you can't really see it well in the photographs. I see that Mary is now stocking this in a gold colour too, so I will have to try that.

I stamped out 2 butterflies and a sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps - Flight of the Butterflies clear stamp set with Versamark ink on some vellum, and heat embossed them in gold.

I fussy cut the butterflies and cut out the sentiment with a fishtail banner die.



I cut out a circle from the base paper and popped that up on the doily with some craft foam and adhered to the centre of my card.
After positioning my sentiment, I hid the glue beneath the vellum with some flowers and a little bling. I've listed my embellishments below with links to the store.

15 mm Gold Diamante Flat Back

I do hope you can join in with our challenge, there are lovely prizes to be won, and don't forget to go and drool over the rest of the lovely makes.

Thanks for dropping by!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Linda. Love the colours and embellishments.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful creation Linda.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card , love the colors.
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Linda, your card is so pretty, great colour and design x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, full of lovely details and scrummy embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just wow, this is stunning Linda! I LOVE the way you've stamped the butterflies on vellum and then embossed them, they look so delicate and beautiful. The bling is gorgeous to hide the glue on the vellum fishtail and all the blooms, the pretty chipboard doily and gorgeous papers work so beautifully together to create a truly stunning card. I utterly LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx