My Lovely Followers

Friday 20 January 2017

Celebrate Something

So apparently I'm getting old....must be as I made this card back at the end of autumn and completely missed posting it! 



The papers are off cuts of Maja Design ones that I had sitting in a drawer and I thought I would use them up. I used a little embossing paste through a stencil then I coloured the  chipboard doily to match a bit of colour in the paper and chose my flowers and seam binding to match those colours also.
I added a stamped sentiment from the Big Balloon Celebrations clear stamp set and cut it out with the matching die from the Big Balloon Celebrations die set, both from Whimsy Stamps and available in the UK from Dies to Die for. I added some die cut leaves cut from the same papers and finished with a little twine and some flat back pearls.

From The Ribbon Girl
Cheesecloth
Peach Seam Binding
Burgundy Cherry Blossoms
11 mm Ivory FB Pearls
8 mm Ivory FB Pearls
6 mm Ivory FB Pearls

Everything else is from my stash.

Have a great Friday and thanks for visiting.


5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and elegant. Love all the elements.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty colour combo with those gorgeous blooms Linda, so glad you remembered to share this with us :o)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh - it is so elegant & beautiful! Love the way you've spread your flowers and that great paper in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe about the getting old and forgetting to post things bit! I'm guilty of that so many times over! LOVE the papers on this card, some of my favourite Maja's!! Utterly gorgeous 'image free' design. Love it to bits. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx