My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Cupcake Treat


Hello!

It's no secret that I love Sylvia Zet's sweet images. Honestly if I had the time I would colour every one of her stamps up as soon as they were released, but with work and other commitments sometimes I have to wait till I can get them on a card.

I adore this sweet image called Cupcake Treat, it's totally sweet and lots of fun and perfect for all sorts of cards. If you're in the UK or Europe you can buy this stamp from Dies to Die for.

Today I've made a card in my more usual softly shabby style, and kept the colouring very light along with the papers.


Coloured in my usual distress ink markers, I've mostly stuck to neutrals and pinks, though the pink is fairly bright to give it a little lift.

Frayed Burlap, Esspresso, Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen, Picked Raspberry

I used some Wink of Stella on the wings, which you can just about see in the pic below, but it's so much more sparkly in real life!



The papers I used are from the gorgeous House of Roses collection from Lemoncraft, I've linked them for you below along with some scrummy embellishments from The Ribbon Girl.

Thanks for dropping by,

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Linda, the neutral shades make the pink stand out beautifully on your sweet image. A stunning card as always. Hope you are keeping strong after your recent loss.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and sweet image, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.... I LOVE Sylvia Zet's images, too! And this card makes me blow up with this palette and your amazing colouring!! The design is just perfect to show this cutie!!
    Pinned it! :)
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524485276982/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly beautiful card! The image is so cute and I love the colour palette. As always a beautifully designed card.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful colouring and fabulous card Linda.. of course, I'm just ever so slightly partial to a bit of pink!! hehe! I also love Sylvia's images... I have a couple of the new Christmas ones which I can't wait to get around to colouring!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable image and gorgeous card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx