My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Crissy Armstong - Moose Friends

Hello lovely crafters! I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted something, but between hurting my back and my Dad going into hospital, not to mention preparing my lesson material for the Whimsy Craft retreat ....which is only 3 short weeks away......eeeeek!!, I just don't seem to have gotten around to blogging and the week has just slipped away.

But anyhooo, on with the sharing and this time I've gone all CAS. This is not my usual style as you know, but I do love it when you want to send a quick card in the post and it really does seem to suit some images more.

This stamp, Moose Friends by Crissy Armstrong, appealed to me as soon as I saw it, it's just so fun and heart warming. I love the punny sentiments that come with it too and just had to use one of them on my card.


I coloured them up with my distress ink markers:
Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Fired Brick, Festive Berries, Worn Lipstick, Pumice Stone,
 to match these lovely papers. You're getting a bit of a sneak peek of these as they are being released next week! I cut out a little frame using a small rectangle die

I thought this would be perfect for sending to a couple for Christmas, but you could also send it to a loved one depending on which sentiment you use.

That's it from me today, have fun!



11 comments:

  1. Ooh Linda.... I'm loving that stamp too - it's certainly going to leap onto my shopping list! You've made a fabulous card - loving the fussy cutting of the images, the perfect colouring, and the wonderful frame you've given these critters.. it's just altogether fab!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Love the cute image and beautiful papers you used.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun Christmas card Linda, lovely image and colouring. I hope your back feels better now.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your CAS! Wonderful choice of papers and these moose are so sweet!!! :) Fab colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply gorgeous! The image is so adorable and I love the sentiment! I hope your Dad is O.K. and your back is soon better.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS is THE style for this stamp, it showcases the adorable pare the best. Your coloring is immaculate.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, love the stamp and the paper. Also the card design is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable and I think the CAS design is perfect; the stripy paper frame sets off your beautifully coloured image so perfectly :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Linda! Adorable image and sentiment combo. Love the CAS design and that delish paper. I so hope you're on the mend now, I know what it is to have a bad back so I wish you a quick recovery. I hope your dada is better now too and out of hospital. It all comes at once doesn't it?! I'm about to have a week like that and I'm still recovering from two very full on weeks. I have a bone to pick with that Murphy fella! LOL. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx