My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Distress Ink Colouring Tutorial 3 - Colouring Skin

Hi everyone, I finally have my skin colouring tutorial up on YouTube. I'm sorry it's quite long as i cover techniques on both papers with 2 images, so grab a cuppa and settle in. Apologies in advance  for my rambling, I'm still very new to video tutorials and also sorry for any wheeziness you can hear on camera as my asthma has not been great in recent weeks. 

But anyway I hope you find it helpful. I've already filmed part 1 of my hair colouring tutorial (I decided to try and cut down on the size by breaking these down into Basic Hair, Finishing Techniques and Bright Colours &  Effects, so I should be able to share the first of these with you this weekend. 

Thanks for being so patient and I hope you enjoy it and it inspires you to have a go.  If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section and I'll do my best to answer and help.

If you prefer to watch on YouTube you can follow the link here


See you soon! :) xx


 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tutorial Linda, I look forward to the next one!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooved the whole series a credit to you I have completed my Breeze ready to do another and get some smoothness happening and maybe trackdown much better paper. Thankyou! Posted on Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx