My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Saturated Canary - Neeve

Hi everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend, I'm back today with my card for
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog and the theme this time is 
Tea, Coffee, Chocolate - use one.

I plumped for coffee....well it is my favourite thing, though chocolate does run pretty close lol.

It actually gave me the opportunity to use up these papers in my stash from the Maja collection - Coffee in the Arbour. I practically never use brown on my cards unless it's Kraft, but I actually really like this, though to give it a little lift I added in some purple from the Fika collection.


I decided on this digital stamp from Saturated Canary, she's called Neeve and comes in a bunch of 9 digis Another Bunch of Digis at a fabulous price, and since she's holding a coffee cup she was perfect to fit the theme.  I thought I would match her hair to the papers, I really couldn't be happier with how her hair turned out. It's a mix of Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves to give a lovely pink toned violet colour.

I finished off with some gorgeous Ribbon Girl goodies.

Cheesecloth
32 mm Clementine Ivory Tulle Lace
Ivory White Magnolia Flower
Lilac 30 mm Wild Roses
Brown 2 tone 30 mm Wild Roses
10 mm Square Ivory Pearl Trim FB
11 mm Ivory Pearl Flat Backs
8 mm Pearl Ivory Flat Backs

The rest of the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts from my stash.

That's all from me today, but I do hope you can join in with the fun :) xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Love brown, purple and cream colours combo! The image is a cutie and thep earls matches so well with the colours. I love these hairs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown and purple are a gorgeous combination Linda. Love the image and your beautifully embellished layers. A very striking card.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour combo really works and her hair looks beautiful. Your Distress Ink colouring skills are fantastic with so much detail in the image. Another wonderful creation Linda.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is wonderful!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty, Linda! I love the purple and brown colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a chocolate and/or tea person myself. I could easily miss coffee.I'm weird, I know. lol ;)
    I love how your card turned out. Brown and purple go together perfectl and I just love how you coloured the hair. It looks amazing!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute. You have such a nice way of putting embellishments together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is absolutely stunning! Love all the details and you've colored her perfectly ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Linda! I agree with you her hair looks gorgeous, I love the colour! The colours look fab together and the design and embellishments are perfect!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just love this card! It turned out stunning!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful card
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx