My Lovely Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

2nd Candy Re-Draw

Happy Sunday everyone! Just popping in with a super quick post on Mothering Sunday to re-draw my Candy winner again as it still hasn't been claimed. 

I let Mr Random work his magic and he chose..........


entry number 32

that's you Sandie Gough from Fairytale Daydream

Congratulations! Please email me your snail mail at 

linda.levoir@gmail.com 

and I will get your prize posted out to you.

Have a lovely Sunday and if you're a Mother in the UK (or anywhere else that celebrates it today)  I hope you're having a lovely Mother's Day :) xx



4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Linda! I am so happy right now I may burst!
    Thank you so much and I'm sending an email now xxx
    hugs, hugs, hugs
    Sandie xx
    Fairytaledaydream xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous! You can just keep drawing until you come up with me! hee hee xx Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Sandie and Happy Mother's Day to you!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx