My Lovely Followers

Sunday 8 February 2015

Wish Upon a Star. It's Charming-Lovely Lili Challenge at The Ribbon Girl

Good morning! (or afternoon or evening, depending on where in the world you are), I hope you're all enjoying the weekend. I've been re-charging my batteries and making some more cards.

It's time for a new Lovely Lili challenge at The Ribbon Girl
 so we would like to see your projects using the LOTV image stamps, artpad images, sentiments or papers and the challenge is  'CHARMING' so just add a charm 

I used the lovely 'Wish Upon a Star' stamp, isn't she just the cutest?  I thought that this little wand charm went perfectly with the little ballerina's fairy wand.


The papers are Pion, Floral Frames, I've edged them with Walnut Stain distress ink.

I coloured the little ballerina up with distress ink markers.

Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Spun Sugar
Hair: Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs
Outfit: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Pumice Stone



The fabulous star die cut border and die cut stars were made form the dies in the January club kit from La-La Land Crafts.


Love this ribbon, it makes fabulous bows!


I used the following Ribbon Girl products on my card:


Do come and join in the challenge with us, you could win


and 


and don't forget to check out the rest of the team's gorgeous makes!

Hope you have a lovely crafty Sunday, and I'll see you all again tomorrow! :) xx

12 comments:

  1. that image is so cute! and your colouring and card are gorgeous as usual Linda! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Linda. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and totally gorgeous detailing too.
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combo, Linda, and those pretty paper stars... and those blue rhinestones... :) Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little ballerina is so much cute and your card is really gorgous!! Love the colours and all the beautiful details, very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colours and design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and that little girly is too cute! Looking at your cards makes me really miss my big dies that I can't get to. TFS Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Sweetie she is and those stars are perfect for her.Gorgeous Card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is completely adorable, Linda! The diecut stars are perfect with that sweet stamped image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Linda..love the sweet image and fabulous colouring and all the gorgeous details...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I love it!!! Your colouring is beautiful and the dies and gorgeous embellishments fit so perfectly!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so sweet!!!!! And the kit dies came really handy here, right!? Just for the theme! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx