My Lovely Followers

Friday 10 October 2014

Wendy's Birthday Cakes

Morning all and happy Friday to you.  Lot's of early starts at work for me this week, so I'm looking forward to a Saturday lay in, though not for too long as I have lots of cards to make.

Today's make is made with the super cute Wendy's Birthday Cake from LDRS.
She's on sale in the shop, so if you're quick you can snap up a bargain!

I've coloured her with my copics and paper pieced her little dress.

The beautiful papers are Coffee in the Arbour from Maja Design.  I've put a list of products with links at the end of my post.


Papers are inked with Walnut Stain distress ink and hand sewn with top stitch thread.



The cheesecloth, beautiful ribbon and lace is from The Ribbon Girl.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and TRG, the bling on the bow is from The Handcrafted Card Company.


List of products in the store

Wendy's Birthday Cakes
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
Memory Box Victorian Frame Set
Maja Design Paper - Coffee in the Arbour - Granma's Old Porcelain
Maja Design Paper - Coffee in the Arbour- Raspberry Jam Cookies
Maja Design Paper- Coffee in the Arbour - Blueberry Cupcake
Prima Say it in Crystals - Burgandy
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain

This card is available for sale in my Etsy shop here
ETSY
Well that's all from me for today, I'll pop in on you again this Sunday with my make for Totally Tilda and some exciting news! :) xx

11 comments:

  1. Stunning as always Linda, your makes always wow me x
    hugs
    Sandie xx
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour combo on this card Linda. Pretty elements and details, just gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautifully sweet! Love how you always accent your bows with a pretty gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgous card, full of beautiful details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! Love the colours, perfect paper piecing and beautiful embellishments and design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Wow Wow! All my favorite Goodies on this Card Especially lovin that Lace, paper, Ribbon and Colours! Totally Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ribbon is lush, Linda! Fab shaped card, sweet image, coloured and paper pieced brilliantly and all your lovely attention to detail! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Linda! You make the most beautiful cards, and I'm happy to say to you that I'm following your blog!
    Love from Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, that's one super sweet card. Eye-catching embellishments and adorable image. That cake looks yummy. :)

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Linda. I love the sweet image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, as always! Such a cute image and beautiful details.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx