My Lovely Followers

Friday 24 October 2014

Time for Tea - Presents at Dies to Die for.


Happy Friday everyone! As usual I'm very happy that it's almost the weekend.  I have another Christmas card to share with you today....yep, it's definitely 'that' time of year.

I won't waffle on too much but will let the photos do the talking, products and links are listed at the end of my post.










Time for Tea - Presents
Mini Christmas Tree Charm

This card is for sale in my Etsy shop

ETSY

That's all from me for now but I'll be back in a bit with my post for A Creative Romance.
TTFN! :) xx


9 comments:

  1. Linda, I'm Always in love with your cards....fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda beautiful colour's love the image and fabulous design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layers and Great mix of Colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful make Linda! I love those ribbons and charm buckles you use on your cards, as well the colors you pick, and of course the images.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots to feast the eyes on here Linda, gorgeous papers and embellies and a cute image too. A square card too, I've gotten so used to your shaped cards, love it. The colour combo works so well and those little twinklies in the corners are beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and adorable, Linda! Brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very orginal card with beautiful design, it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card Linda! Love the colours and all the fabulous embellishments!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fantastique, Linda, what a cool layout, love the stamp over a 'note' page. Amazing colors. Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx