My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Opal the Optimist at Dies to Die for

Happy Tuesday!!  Hope you are all doing well and if you're in the UK I hope you're enjoying the hot weather that we've been having lately.  This is my first post for today, my inspiration for Dies to Die for,  I have another to come later and while you're here, why not enter my Blogversary Candy?!


Today I had a play with one of the delightful Uptown Girls images. This is Opal the Optimist. I coloured her with Inktense pencils. Papers are MME, all inked and hand stitched.


I popped a Cherry Lynn clock behind her, set to 5pm to go with the ticket sentiment.


The bow is made with some lovely soft brown tulle that was a gift from a friend.  The gem is from the Handcrafted Card Company.  The flowers are by Prima. The little hearts are Prima Sugardots. I made a little flag banner stack in the top left corner.


I decorated the inside to complement the front.

Items used:


Well that's it from me, I'll be back later with another make!

TTFN : ) x x 



10 comments:

  1. A fabulous image and gorgeous layout! Love the clock die too!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a divine card, Linda, it has got everything I love: Stamping Bella's stamp, colors, distressing, a ticket and beautiful papers. Lovely coloring and shading! Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous Linda! I love the image, beautiful colouring and all your detailing works perfectly together.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the colour combo and beautiful design!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! This is so wonderful!! Great colour choices Linda and brilliant stitching...love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Linda..gorgeous image and colouring..the papers and layers are wonderful and love the beautiful bling on the bow...gorgeous design.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and the colours and you always have such beautiful bling and added details to the design - looks fab.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I just saw this Gorgeous Card on Facebook and didn't realize it was yours! Fantastic Layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx