My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Sweet Baby at Dies to Die for

Morning everyone, it's Christmas Eve, are we all excited?!  I am.  The tree went up and is all decorated and when that happens it really starts to feel like Christmas for me, I always have a real one so can't put it up too early, and this year I was ill so even later, but the smell in my front room now is just divine  :)

Anyway, enough ramblings from me, I'm here with my inspirational post for Dies to Die For today.  I thought you would all have enough Christmas going on, so instead of sharing a Christmas card with you I have a new baby card, cos whatever time of year it is babies are happening right?

I didn't have a lot of time, due to all the Christmas prep still to be done, so for once (and this is very rare for me) I didn't use a stamp, to save time on the colouring. Luckily I received these gorgeous Pion papers in my DT box and the beauty is they have an image with them that you can use instead of stamping one (great if you're in a hurry or you don't have a suitable stamp or you don't enjoy colouring etc) Links to products are at the end of the post.


I do apologise for the quality of the photos, the light is awful today and batteries low on the camera and no time to faff lol.   You possibly can't see in this photo but behind the printed flowers at the top and left, there is music, I thought my new La La Lands die would go perfectly with this.  The Whimsy die used to cut the sentiment actually has 2 little slots cut out so that you can slide it on some ribbon, but I didn't have any ribbon that went well enough with this so I popped a couple of small roses on to disguise them.



The inside is finished very simply, with another piece of the paper (I didn't even use the whole of a 12 x 12 sheet for this card)  the printed papers are on the other top corner, and a little wooden rocking horse.

Right I'm off to finish last minute preparations, don't forget my Candy will be drawn at midnight tonight so you still have a few hours to get your entries in, there's actually not many takers so you have a good chance of winning!  Enjoy your Christmas everyone and I'll see you again next week! :) xx






3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Linda! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little card Linda, and those Pion papers are beautiful.
    Hope you enjoy a relaxing Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look of your card. So beautiful! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx