My Lovely Followers

Thursday 5 September 2013

Work in Progress


Afternoon peeps!  I'm enjoying my day off and being very lazy lol.  

I've had some very exciting news today too, not only did I win over at Marvellous Magnolia for Challenge #42, but the lovely Rina (who btw makes the most jaw droppingly awesome mini albums....and if you haven't seen them, head over to her blog here and take a peek), has offered me a GDT spot with them, how amazing is that?!  Of course I said yes and I can't say anything more about it as it's all to be a huge surprise so all I can say is watch this space! :)


I will have a card finished by the end of today, but as the light will no doubt have died by then and I hate killing my work with bad lighting or flash I won't upload it until tomorrow.  Soooo......in the meantime I have a little teaser for you.

I thought I'd show the focus of the card at least and then you can speculate in your own imagination what it might turn out like and see if you're right tomorrow lol.  It will be the 2nd post of the day as my first is a scheduled DT post for Craft Catz.

Anyhoo......this is what I've done so far.


It's by no means finished even without the card it goes with and sadly the pink glitter gel pen I used on the wings and to dot her hair isn't showing up well in the photos, it gives a very pretty effect live so I'll have to see if I can get that to show up better.  I've been dying to use this Tiddlyinks digi, I do love Tiddlyinks stamps but my favourites are the romantic slightly Gothic ones like this and the one I used on the wedding card I made, I wish she would make more like these.

She's coloured in Copics (of course), I will try something else like distress inks one day I promise, but I feel I still have tons to learn about Copic colouring, so that will just have to wait lol.

Colours used are:

Skin: E11, 00, 000, R11
Hair: W0, 2, 3, 5, 7
Dress: R81, 83, 85

Well that's it from me today, I'll see you tomorrow as I'm not back at work until Monday, yay!  :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx