My Lovely Followers

Saturday 6 July 2013

Where did that week go!

Apologies for the lack of promised posting and pictures, it's been a busy week at work and despite turning the house upside down I could not find my camera, seems it's lost :(

I will be saving up to buy a new (or second hand) one, and in the meantime I tried to post pics from my phone and the quality from my phone is really not good, so not worth me posting anything from that!

I will try to play later with my partner's phone camera, once he gets home from work.  The camera on his phone is far superior to mine, I didn't really bother with anything more than something that could take a pic and add it to a text lol as I already had a digital camera, so hopefully that will take passable pics that I can post until I can afford a new camera.

Anyways, will hopefully see you here later with some pics or some news, I'm off to go finish off a couple of cards and start colouring an image for another.

Enjoy this lovely weather we're having at the moment, you never know, this may be our summer haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx